Now Hiring: Full-Time Junior Public Relations Account ManagerThink your vibes are totally Awe material? We’re looking for a full-time Junior Public Relations Account Manager! Ranked and awarded as the #1 “Best Place to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal, Awe Collective is recruiting the next multi-talented self-starter who is fun, creative and up for a challenge. So if this sounds like you, apply below!
Job Description:Awe is accepting applications for a Junior PR Account Manager who wants to dive head first into the PR and marketing world. The selected candidate will work directly under a team Publicist as the second lead on accounts to execute tasks for Awe’s impressive client list within the lifestyle and hospitality realm. Tasks including but not limited to:
- Secure large amounts of media coverage for clients
- Traffic incoming media requests
- Marketing/PR plan creation and management
- Client management
- Social media execution
- Traffic internal services for clients (email marketing, social media, design collateral, etc.)
- Copywriting — Press releases, copy for marketing emails, design collateral, etc.
- Event planning/execution
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 2+ Years Agency Experience
- Media Writing
- AP Style
- PR Reporting
- Market Research
- Social Media Strategy
- Event Management
- Highly Motivated with keen problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Gmail and Google Drive/Docs
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Speedy but Precise — Meeting tight deadlines is key!
- Team Player who works collaboratively with co-workers at all levels and who possesses outstanding communication skills
- Thrives in open-concept office atmosphere with great organizational skills
Photography and video experience is a plus!
**Salary based upon experience
TO APPLY: Submit your resume and application materials below! (No phone calls or emails, please.) Do be creative to get our attention! We’re looking to fill this position quickly, so show us what you’ve got.